Job Opportunity: Industrial Electrician
Location: Bahrain, Oman, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, or UAE
Job Summary: The job involves effective trouble shooting and servicing of electrical aspects of equipment and tools in order to ensure smooth and systematic functioning of all electrical kit. A problem solving and resourceful orientation combined with round the clock availability and an ability to resolve issues speedily is required for performing this key role.
- Read, follow and understand schematic diagrams for relatively complicated control circuits and switch gear.
- Good understanding of electrical quantities, calculations, and basic electrical theory.
- Hands-on skills in trouble shooting complicated control circuits using test and measuring equipment.
- Repair electronic circuit boards and change identified damaged components on these boards
- Use test and measuring equipment in a professional and safe manner
- Ability to easily understand training on how to use new test and measuring equipment.
- Hands-on experience with electrical wiring and distribution.
- Good understanding of electrical codes and regulations.
- Experience in cable laying, termination and jointing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or electrical diploma
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in the same or closely related field
Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced knowledge of installation standards, ability to read shop drawings and work independently without supervision.
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to designated personnel.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematic drawings.
- Extensive knowledge of safe work practices and regulations.
- Good customer service.
- Teamwork and problem solving
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literate