Job Opportunity: Plumber
Location: UAE or Qatar
Summary: The job holder is responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of plumbing systems.
- Overseeing the fitting and repair of sanitation systems such as bathtubs, showers, toilets, and sinks.
- Interpreting blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials.
- Installing pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
- Installing supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation.
- Assembling fittings and valves for installation.
- Modifying length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building.
- Testing plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Analysing problems and identifying appropriate tools and materials for repair.
- Performing inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years plumbing work experience in the same or closely related field
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in handling plumbing tools and equipment.
- Well-versed in identifying plumbing problems and providing solutions to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to apply good judgment in the context of assignments given.
- Ability to travel to various locations, in the area of operations/site.
- Compliance with established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to the position.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).