A New Power Offering from GCC Market Leader
Byrne Equipment Rental are adding a complete tower power vertical to their extensive equipment hire business.
Having operated across the GCC for almost 30 years, Byrne Equipment Rental understand the regions climate issues and ensure their extensive fleet of equipment can support their client’s requirements in the Oil & Gas, Medical and Telecommunications sector. After identifying an opportunity to leverage their skills and capital to work more closely with mobile network operators in the region, they’ve spent the last 18 months developing an OPEX-led, complete tower power solution which will dramatically simplify a problem which has caused GCC tower owners a headache for many years.
TowerXchange caught up with Steve Caygill, Regional General Manager and one of the experts spearheading the new model, to find out more about Byrne Equipment Rental’s new offering.
Read this article to learn:
- About Byrne Rental’s pedigree and footprint in the GCC region
- How their new complete power solution will work
- How the tower power business fits into Byrne’s wider organisation
- The importance of power for network resilience in the GCC region
- Developments in Byrne’s ownership structure and how this will help them grow
Read the full article in the Tower Xchange MENA dossier (page 134), December 2018.