Job Opportunity: Sales Executive
Summary: Responsible for delivering agreed sales targets in line with sales/business plans.
- Identify the development potential in accounts by studying current and previous business.
- Meet with key customer personnel; identify and evaluate additional needs; analyse opportunities.
- Initiate sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develop sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current customer requirements; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analysing and relaying customer reactions.
- Enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating hires; integrating hire requirements with business operations.
- Protect organisational value by keeping selected company information confidential.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the same field
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer service skills and strong business acumen
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills